quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Well, this is me


My name is Tiago and I’m 16 years old. I am Portuguese and I live in Leça do Balio, near Porto. As you can see, I’m slim and tall. I have short brown hair and brown and green eyes. Usually I use casual clothes, like jeans and t-shirts and tennis. I’m a very active person, so I love sports. I’m curious, but normally very shy, except when I’m with family and friends, they even say I’m funny and imaginative. I’m very friendly and loyal. But sometimes I can be a little stubborn and clumsy. It’s a little hard to describe myself so anything else you want to know just ask me.


4 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello Tiago.
    I see your new blog and lie it.
    still going the beginning. therefore there is no much to say
    Good photo.

    Goodbye :)
    sorry for my bad english :D

    ResponderExcluir
  3. in the previous message was not lie but like.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi, Tiago.
    I liked your photo, and also liked some aspects in your personality and agree with them :)
    Hug, Tiago Fernandes

    ResponderExcluir